Thursday 24 May 2012

Review - Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation

I've been looking at this foundation for a while now and been deliberating whether to buy it or not and finally decided to take the plunge and buy it when I checked my Boots advantage card and found I had lots of points to treat myself with!


Sorry for the rubbish photo above!

I decided to buy Soft Beige which was a tad too dark for me but not noticeably too dark (if you get that!)


It applied easily to my face and gave a medium coverage. It has a slight glitter shimmer to it but it's not obvious at all and instead gives you a nice 'radiant glow' like it aims to!

This lasts all day long and doesn't sit heavy on your skin.

This costs £8.99 for a 30ml bottle and is available from Boots and Superdrug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment