Wednesday 31 July 2013

Goody Quikstyle paddle brush


My hair is really thick and takes quite a while to blow dry which isn't ideal when I wash my hair in the mornings before work so when I saw that Goody had brought out a paddle brush which contained micro fibre bristles I had to buy it to see if it was as good as I imagined it to be.


It is a typical paddle brush in shape and size but in between the bristle there are microfibre bristles and Goody claims that these help to reduce drying time by up to 30%.


I found that the brush did slightly reduce my drying time but it also helped to smooth out my hair so that it didn't take as long to straighten.

If you have long hair then this could be your saviour. I would like to see a slightly smaller brush with the microfibre bristles for people with shorter hair to use.

The Quikstyle is £12.49 and available from Boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment