Saturday 13 November 2010

Haul - Avon

Last week my eagerly anticipated Avon order arrived. I was so excited and wasn't disappointed!

I ordered this Antler case which was £10 when you ordered £10 worth of make up and I LOVE it!


It's HUGE inside and will be perfect when I go on a hen weekend next year and it's got fab pink zebra print lining!


So to get this I ordered 4 bits of make up which came to £20.


An eyeshadow quad in neutral browns, an illuminating Magix brush on concealer, and 2 mineral lipsticks (smooth nude and smooth berry I think).


Swatches of the eyeshadows starting with the lightest to the darkest.

And swatches of the lipsticks nude and then berry.

The eyeshadows go on really well and last the day and the lipsticks give a nice sheer finish. I would repurchase all of these items. The concealer I haven't yet tried.

Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thoses mineral lip sticks from avon.... I am a trendsetter so i get things 2 months before other reps. I love them tho. they are sooo smooth

xx

Karla said...

@ lil miss giggles - wow you're so lucky to try everything before anyone else! I agree they are really smooth and don't dry out your lips like some lipsticks xx

Anonymous said...

yeah i love the fergie perfume, but am allergic to their eyeshadows

xx

Post a Comment