Sunday 14 November 2010

The week that was....


Like the picture suggests (which has been borrowed from weheartit) I'm currently felling under the weather. Full of cold.

The BF has been away on a course this week so I've had a few days of the best sleep in a long time and then he came home a day early on Thursday and I had the worst nights sleep ever. Not just because of the gale force wind outside which kept me awake but Chris snored all night long like a walrus. So after 4 hours sleep I woke with a stinker of a cold. I'm feeling a little better today even though I feel like I've got bin bags under my eyes so I'm taking it easy and relaxing before another week at work begins.

And I can't believe The Only Way is Essex has finished! More trashy TV needed please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment