Wednesday 2 November 2011

Review - Thea skincare

A while ago I was sent a couple of products to try from a new organic skincare brand called Thea.

I received a mini pot of rebalance face creme and a mini rebalance foaming face cleanser.


When i first tried the face cream it didn't agree with my skin, it was too thick, but since I've had it my since broke out with awful eczema and it became quite useful having this little pot of cream. It's worked wonders on my dry patches and now they have practically disappeared.

The foaming face cleanser I simply LOVE! It doesn't foam up as much as others, but then again it doesn't contain any of the artificial foaming agents like some other products, but it still had a good lather and left my skin feeling clean & soft.

Both were lightly scented and overall I was really impressed with the products I got to try. Would I buy them again? I would without doubt purchase the cleanser again but I'm not sure I would buy the face cream.

The full sized 150ml cleanser is £15.95 and the full sized 50ml face cream is £22.95 and they are available directly from Thea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment