Sunday 6 November 2011

The week that was...

Wow it's been literally ages since my last week that was post, so a quick round up.

I treated myself to an early christmas present which was an iPad! I've been thinking of getting one for a while and finally bit the bullet!


I got the white one as it matches my iBook laptop and my iMac! Yes I'm a Mac geek!

Also I've been off work this last week and me and my mum went up to Newcastle for 3 days to visit family and to go to the Metro Centre! I did abit of christmas shopping but I don't have many people to buy for this year so I've almost done. I've scheduled a post to show what I've bought so keep an eye out for it.

My DVD player broke this week too. It just kept spinning the disc around and beeping so I've had to buy a new one.

I've also been catching up with blog posts that I haven't read. I had over 500 to sort through and now have a manageable 130 to read! Phew!

I also got a surprise through the post on friday which was a cheque from my grandad for a rather large amount of money which is going to be put towards a new car :-)

Hope you've all been ok oh and let me know which apps you'd recommend for my iPad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment