Monday 16 August 2010

Review - L'Oreal Elnett 'Cheryl' limited edition

Yes I admit it, I got sucked in by the limited edition Cheryl Cole/Tweedy Elnett hairspray! I had never used Elnett before so thought this would be a good opportunity to try it and when I got it a few weeks ago Boots had it on 2 for £8 (not on offer anymore).

I have been using this for about a week instead of my usual 99p can of Boots Essentials hairspray and I'm quite impressed by it. I wouldn't use it all the time due to its price but you can tell it's a quality product. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy, sticky or dirty but light, manageable and 'swishable'!

The smell of it is really off putting but my usual hairspray is unperfumed so I'm generally not used to hairspray that does have a scent.

I would buy this again even though it is quite expensive (£5.89 for a 400ml) but because of it's size it will last a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment