Wednesday 4 August 2010

Review: Soap & Glory: No Clogs Allowed!

Like most of the women in the UK, I love Soap & Glory. I have tried a lot of their products and I don't think there's one I don't like.

As I have combination skin I need something that will help to clear my pores but that won't dry my skin out which will make my skin more oily.

I had previously used No7's Purifying Sauna Mask and liked the results so when I saw that Soap and Glory had brought out a similar product I jumped at the chance to try it.

(Image from: Soap & Glory)

At £10 No Clogs Allowed is slightly cheaper than the No7 equivalent which is £10.75 but you also get a sponge with the S&G one and it is slightly bigger at 100ml.

How does it work?
You massage it on to your face using wet hands which activate the heat sensation which helps to draw out any impurities in you skin. What I like is that you can either rinse off straight away if you're in a hurry or you can leave it on for a few minutes to get a deep clean.

What do I think?
It heats up really really well and it really does feel like it's doing something. When I rinse it off my skin feels so soft and it does feel like it's been purified.

Which one would I recommend?
Out of the No7 sauna mask and the S&G mask I would defiantly 100% recommend the S&G product. Not only is it cheaper and you get more but because it has a better texture, heats up more and leave my skin feeling 'baby soft'!

Have you tried either of these? What did you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review (I followed the link from Facebook, how exciting for you!).
This sounds like an ideal product, but unfortunately my local Target doesn't have it. In fact, the only mask they had at all was a Boots Botanics one. I shall have to keep an eye out in other branches!

Karla said...

Aww thank you! Couldn't believe it when I saw it on Facebook, it took me a while to realise what was going on! xx

Post a Comment