Friday 6 August 2010

Product Wishlist

Wow! Recently there has been a quite a lot of new products launched and there's a few that I'm really excited to try once I've used up a lot of my stash at home!

1. First is Soap & Glory: Face, Soap and Clarity (£6). This is a 3 in 1 daily detox face wash for problem skin. One the S&G website it has 3 five star reviews so I defiantly going to give it a go.
2. Soap & Glory: Wish Upon A Jar 21 day collagen overhaul cream (£14). This helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and it also illuminates your skin making it look more youthful.
3. This is the last S&G product, I promise! This is Clear Here which is an oil control daily moisturiser and it is £8.
(S&G images from: Soap & Glory)


4. This is a choice between Boots Aqua Balance gel cleanser or......
Vichy's gel cleanser. Both are £10.
(Image from: Google Images)


5. Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser (£4.99). I did a post about Good Things here.
6. Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream (£5.99).

7. Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser (£7.99).
(Good Things images from: Good Things Beauty)

0 comments:

Post a Comment