Good Things skincare was launched exclusively to Boots earlier this month and it's no ordinary brand.
Image found here.
The packaging is pretty, simple and clear but most importantly are the ingredients, or rather what it doesn't contain.
The range is completely free form parabens, sulphates, mineral oil and animal-tested ingredients which means that they're super good for your skin.
They also have fav scents and unlike other brands they actually smell realistic like they're meant to such as:
- Grape and pomegranate fresh start cleanser
- Raspberry and cranberry face wipes
- Strawberry and cranberry exfoliator
- Blackcurrant and goji berry mattifier moisturiser
But I think I might try these:
- Avocado and goji berry five minute face mask
- Raspberry and lychee eye treatment cream
- Papaya and acacia spot gel
Products start from £3.49 up to £8.99 so the range is really affordable considering it doesn't contain all the 'bad' stuff other companies shove in their products.
What do you think about this range? Have you tried any products yet or are you going to?