Saturday 9 February 2013

Collection 2000 Cover & Go Foundation


I have to admit I wasn't really looking for a new foundation, I have 3 on the go at the moment, but when I saw this was on offer for £3.99 instead of £5.99 I decided that for a couple of quid I'd give it a go.


As well as being a foundation it has concealer in the lid and a little mirror. The mirror is no good for applying the foundation but for concealer application it is ok. The concealer itself is a little like Benefit's Boiing but it doesn't cover quite as well.


The foundation has a light to medium coverage and would be perfect for summer. I am planning on taking this on holiday with me in few months as I don't want a heavy product that will make my skin look cakey. 


As you can see it leaves a light, dewy finish and my skin felt like it could breathe not like it was covered in product. I think this will become my staple product for summer and for the price, even at £5.99, it is great value for money.

2 comments:

Sara said...

This is the first foundation that I've seen that comes with its a concealer. Great idea! Would definitely try :) xx

Orla said...

Wow such fancy packaging for Collection! I love how the concealer comes in the lid, so convenient. Must try this out!

orla x
http://hallofmirrorsblog.com

Post a Comment