Sunday 3 February 2013

Be my Valentine....? With Denman D3 Kiss brushes


Denman is a brand which screams quality hair brushes but for some reason I had never tried them. I guess because I like something a little different and the designs of the brushes are normally a little plain but when I saw the cute lip design on the D3 brushes I couldn't resist finally trying a Denman brush out!


The D3 Kiss Brushes come in 3 colours: black (which I was sent), red and pink. I would in fact be tempted to buy all three as they are all super cute!



The brushes would also be perfect as a Valentine's Day present as they're quirky and we all love a present that will last.

Denman brushes have an anti-static rubber pad to provide maximum grip and control during blow drying when smoothing and shaping the hair. It also polishes the hair so will leave your style looking lovely and glossy.

The D3 Kiss Brushes cost £7.52 and are available from Denman online. Other Denman brushes can be found in Boots, Sainsbury's, Superdrug and John Lewis.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the design! My favourite hairbrush has to be the tangle teaser!(:

paige x
paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com

Post a Comment