Thursday 27 September 2012

Revlon Quick Dry Base and Top Coat


I have to admit I rarely use base and top coat but that was until I used green nail polish and it dyed my nails, they looked like they'd gone mouldy!

As I love Revlon nail polished I thought that I'd try the base and top coat as they were also on offer at buy one get on half price - even better!

The base coat gave a nice coating on my nail and my coloured polish applied smoothly over the top. On the rare occasions where I did use a top coat I was always very careful to make sure my polish has fully dried before applying it to avoid any smudging. This didn't happen with the Revlon top coat. I applied quite a thin layer and it did dry very quickly.

My polish lasted a very long time. Normally my nails last a couple of days but with this top and base coat they lasted all week with no chips at all! Very impressive!

These ar both £6.49 each and available from Boots and Superdrug.

1 comments:

Applebypie said...

Always on the look out for good , long lasting top coats! Thank you. X

Post a Comment