Tuesday 11 September 2012

Review - REN T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid


REN is a more premium skincare brand which I have used before and loved.

They recently had an offer on their website where if you spent a certain amount you got a mini set of products free and some samples so I thought I would try out their T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid.

This was £26.00 for a 50ml pump bottle which is alot more than I normally spend on a moisturiser but I knew that it would be money well spent.

You need one pump of this for your face and it absorbs quickly and doesn't sit on your skin. It leaves my skin feeling matte and lasts all day. Since using this I haven't felt that my skin was slightly oily looking half way through the day which it has done when I've used other moisturisers.

If you have combination skin then try this out as I think you'll be as impressed as I am with it!

This is available from REN Online and you get 10% off your first order!

0 comments:

Post a Comment