Saturday 29 September 2012

Product use up: July - September

It's hard to believe that the next time I do a product use up post it will be the end of the year but this last 3 months I have done really well in using up my stash of products, here are my empties!






Deodorant - 5
Handcream - 2
Body scrub - 3
Dry shampoo - 2
Shower gel - 6
Make up remover - 2
Cleanser - 2
Face wash - 2
Shampoo - 2
Conditioner - 3
Face wipes - 3
Mouth wash - 1
Heat protection spray - 2
Hairspray - 1
Face mask - 2
Hair mask - 2
Face cream - 3

Total - 43 empties!

That's a huge amount of empties and I'm aiming to use up more in this last 3 months of the year, I do have certain products that have been open for quite a while that I want to finish by the end of the year so hopefully I'll get them finished by December 31st!

How's your product use up challenge going? Link me to your posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment