Friday 14 September 2012

Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity


Yet another Soap & Glory product and yet another product I love!

I could slap myself as I had this for over a year before trying it and I've been missing out.

This is a 3-in-1 face wash as it cleans, smoothes and scrubs which the help of plum extract and little scrubby beads which help to get rid of all that nasty dirt sitting on your skin.

I've been using this every morning for the past month in the shower and it leaves my face feeling lovely and clean and the scrub isn't harsh at all so you can use it everyday without any risk of irritation.

The tube is 150ml and I'm halfway through mine after using it for a month so for £7 a tube this is great value!

Oh and next time you're in Boots make sure you pop on of these into your shopping basket!



0 comments:

Post a Comment