Monday 3 September 2012

Review - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer

I'm a little late on the bandwagon with this one but after hearing all the rave reviews from other bloggers I decided to take the plunge and try this tittle beauty out.


The concealer says it has 16 hour wear and it is a medium to heavy coverage which is how I like my concealer as I have mega dark circles under my eyes. It comes in four shades and I got medium.


It does look a little dark on the swatch above but over my foundation it's the perfect match. As for coverage it does cover really well. I tend to apply one layer and then another over the top and then touch up through out the day but it does generally last all day. It would be my concealer or choice for a night out as it does have staying power.

This is £4.19 for a tube and is available from Boots and Superdrug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment