Tuesday 4 September 2012

Review - Spa Find Heavenly Hydration Mineralizing Body Lotion


I was sent a little pack of goodies from Spa Finder about a month or so ago and this little sample of body lotion was included. I have recently been trying to get back into the habit of using body lotion as my skin is crying out for a major moisture boost due to me being lazy and slacking on my bodycare routine.

This lotion was quite light in consistency which meant it sunk into the skin quickly and left it feeling silky soft. It also had a nice fresh scent but it wasn't overpowering and it actually finished off the whole bathing process really nicely! This is actually the best body lotion I've used in a long time and at £23.20 for a 400ml pump top bottle it's not too badly prices either!

Available from Shop for Spa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment