Thursday 2 May 2013

iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening Kit


Before Christmas I saw this little tooth whitening kit on ASOS but it quickly sold out leaving me feeling like I missed out. But when browsing their New In section on the beauty page in February I saw they had it back. It was the iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening Kit.

This is exclusive to ASOS and come with 10 pre-filled trays which you wear for a maximum of 20 minutes a day (the instructions are on the photo below, if you can enlarge you should be able to read them).  


I saved this to use a week before I went on holiday in the hope I would get lovely pearly white teeth!

When I started using it I found that the trays, which are pre-filled so no messy application of gel or moulding, sometimes were filled with gel in the wrong places, like a lot for the back teeth and not too much at the front. 


I used these every night for 5 days for the maximum of 20 minutes a time. After the 5 days was up I did notice a slight difference in the colour of my teeth but nothing major. I think for a more dramatic different you would have to buy more than one kit which is quite pricy as they are £25 a time.

Also as I have sensitive teeth I am a little wary about using tooth whitening kits but this one caused me no problems at all.

Overall, I don't think I would try this again, for the price of it I expected much more dramatic results and I think I prefer having to fill the trays yourself to you get gel in the right places. Maybe they could do a kit where you get the trays and all you have to do is put the gel in them yourself.

As I've already mentioned this is only available from ASOS and costs £25.00.

1 comments:

Gemma Etc. said...

I saw this and wanted to try it, such a shame it didn't have more dramatic results for you though :( everyone has different shaped mouths so it'd make sense to have the gel to put in yourself where you need it :( xx

Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

Post a Comment