Saturday 11 May 2013

L'Oreal EverStrong and EverPure conditioners


As I ran out of conditioner I thought I would try L'Oreal's new Hair Expertise range. I got the EverStrong conditioner and the EverPure Intense Mask.

The range contains no sulphates but unfortunately it still contains parabens, I didn't realise this until after I started using the products.

I really liked both products, they both contain essential oils which smell lovely. My hair was left feeling lovely and soft and well conditioned. The mask was a little runnier than I normally like but it worked well.

I would buy these again but only if they were on offer as at £5.99 for the conditioner and £6.99 for the mask I find them slightly expensive for what they are. These are available from Boots and Superdrug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment