Tuesday 21 May 2013

Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash


I think I got this with Glamour magazine last year as a freebie and I had been keeping it for when I went on holiday as it's a dinky travel sized product.

This is for normal to combination skin and has a skin balancing formulation.

As Balance Me is a natural brand it contains a lot of essential oils and floral scents. This face wash definitely had a strong floral scent. As I don't normally use floral scented products I found the scent a little overwhelming but I soon got used to it.

The product was quite thick and a little when a long way. I used this two to three times a day and really liked it. I even used it to remove my make up at the end of the day and after my skin felt really clean.

This 50ml tube was just enough for my weeks holiday and I really liked how it could be used as a make up remover too.

I would buy this again but in the full sized tube as it would last a long time.

A 50ml tube is £11.00 or the full sized 125ml tube is £16.00 and available from Balance Me.

2 comments:

Beauty Balm said...

I really like this wash too x

Kelly said...

This stuff looks really good! Great review! :)

Kelly xx

http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment