Wednesday 2 March 2011

Review - Soap and Glory Heel Genius

I'm a bit sceptical about trying foot creams mainly because I've found one which I think is amazing so nothing really ever compares to it. I also thought this about handcream until I used Soap & Glory's Hand Food which changed my opinion as I was really really impressed. With this in mind I thought that I would give their Heel Genius foot cream a go to see how it compared.


Unlike other foot creams this doesn't have a mint fragrance but instead has a menthol scent but it isn't overpowering. It's actually quite uplifting.


Yes, as the photo suggests it is green! It is also quite light in texture and is absorbed into the skin easily. I use this everynight when I go to bed and literally as soon as it's absorbed I can feel a difference in my skin. My feet are left feeling soft and I can actually leave longer between pedicures.

Don't get me wrong I still love my original foot cream and as it's much thicker I tend to use it with socks for an intensive treatment but I use heel genius on the inbetween days and I would buy it again. It is £5.11 for a 125ml tube and is available from Boots and Harvey Nichols.

0 comments:

Post a Comment