Sunday 13 March 2011

The week that was....

I didn't do this post last week as I had quite a boring one. Work and being lazy to be precise.

Soooo this week. Tuesday I had my interview and I was super nervous which isn't like me at all. Since leaving uni in 2009 I have only had 2 interviews (this was my 3rd) and I'd never been really bothered about them but this one was completely different I was really nervous! They said that they would let me know at the end of the week or beginning of next but so far I haven't heard anything :-(

And....I won another giveaway! Yey! It was over at Laurens lovely blog laurenrhiannon and I think I won a Mac lipstick or eyeshadow and a Nails Inc polish! I say I think because I've been very confused this week!

This week was also the start of fifty fit and so far so good, could do better but I don't think I'm doing bad. My first proper post about this will be up soon but it will probably be the week after next because..... I'm off to Center Parcs on Friday for my friends hens weekend! I'm slightly nervous as I'll have to wear swimwear for the first time in, literally, years! So next Sunday there will also be no post as I won't be here to write it and my week is basically consisting of sorting stuff out for Center Parcs.

Hope you all had a good week and here's a cute little piccy to leave you with.....


(Image borrowed from weheartit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment