Monday 13 May 2013

Weleda Calendula and Chamomile shampoo


I had a flare up of eczema on my scalp and needed something to calm it down quickly as nothing that normally helped worked. I remember seeing on one of my trips to TK Maxx Weleda calendula and chamomile shampoo that was for sensitive scalps. As I was off to TK Maxx a couple of days later I hoped that it would still be in stock and I was lucky.

The shampoo is a dark yellow/light brown colour and is lightly scented. It doesn't foam up as well as normal shampoos but as it contains natural ingredients this is to be expected.

After using this just once my scalp felt alot less irritated and after a couple more washed it had completely calmed down.

I've used this everytime I've washed my hair since buying it and I'm really really impressed. Next time I go to TK Maxx I will buy a couple more bottles, if they still have it of course.

This was £4.99 for a 250ml bottle but the RRP is £8.95.

0 comments:

Post a Comment