Thursday 16 May 2013

Sanctuary Ultimate Facial Cleansing Oil


Cleansing oils are big news at the moment in the world of beauty but I'm a little slow on the uptake.

I've had Sanctuary's facial cleansing oil for a while now but I had been using up a couple of other cleansers and washes that I had open so this got pushed to the back of my cupboard. As these are now finished I have started using this little beauty.

I use two pumps of this which is a generous amount and it removes all my foundation and facial make up. I use an eye make up remover to remove my mascara as I have to be careful what I use on my eyes.

Once I have dispensed the oil into my hands I rub them together and then apply to my face. I massage it on to try to help remove my make up and then wipe it off with a damp cloth.

Generally I need to wipe twice to ensure all product and make up is removed but after my skin is left feeling clean and soft.

This is priced £13.00 at for a 150ml bottle and even though I like the product I'm not sure if I'd buy again as I simply love my Emma Hardie Moringa Balm which I can use as an eye make up remover too. Oh it is available from Boots!

1 comments:

Applebypie said...

I use a pre cleanse oil which I love too, but I am now hankering after the RMK cleansing balm which was in a recent Birchbox and was just fabulous! Just never satisfied!! Ha! X

Post a Comment