Sunday 19 May 2013

Witch Doctor Witch Hazel Gel


I originally bought this as I was having the worst outbreak of spots on my face ever. Even when I was a teenager I didn't have spots like I have had recently and when I nipped into Savers I found this for £1.99.

As it's antiseptic it's perfect to put on any open cuts of wounds to prevent infection and to aid healing. As the spots on my face were really quite big and red and angry looking I really hoped this would calm them down and prevent any scarring that might occur.

Generally my spots have disappeared but two are really stubborn. They have gone down but there are two red marks where they were. I am still applying the Witch gel to help them go for good but overall I'm impressed.

I also took this with me when I went on holiday and used it on my sunburn. It helped to cool it down and unlike some aftersun products didn't leave my skin sticky or greasy looking. I also used this on my foot when it swelled up with fluid retention and was covered in heat rash. I'm not sure if it did anything to help reduce these but it did cool it down.

As this product has a number of uses it's so handy to have as a 'just in case' product and for £1.99 you can afford to be a little slap happy with it as it doesn't cost the earth. As I previously mentioned I got my tube from Savers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment