Saturday 18 May 2013

Lush Mint Julips lip scrub


I'd never really seen the point of a lip scrub until we had all the snow and cold weather which left my skin a big dry flaky mess.

I went to Lush to get some other products for my dry skin and thought I'd give a lip scrub a try. There are a few different scents and I chose the mint one.

It smells really minty but not artificial and the scrub itself is quite coarse so a little goes a long way.



The first time I used this I put it on my toothbrush and scrubbed that way but it was a little too harsh and made my lips bleed. Now I just rub it on using my finger and find that does the job.

I think this would be good if you use a lip stain and have trouble removing it at the end of the day. I might have to try this out actually! I don't use this regularly, only when my skin is dry so this little tub will easily last me the rest of the year.

This is £5.25 and is only available from Lush.

2 comments:

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

I usually buy the bubblegum one and for a change I tried the popcorn one. Big mistake for me! I really dislike the popcorn one, so will be going back to bubblegum.

Make me up said...

i have this too and love it, the small tub will last me for ages! x

Post a Comment