Saturday 21 April 2012

Dupe alert! Benefit Hervana and Rimmel match perfection blush

When Benefit released Hervana in January this year I couldn't wait to get my hands on it as Benefit blushers are simply amazing but at £23.50 they aren't cheap. Then Rimmel released some new blushers as a part of their Match Perfection range. I loved the colours of them and at a mere £5.99 they are great value for money. 


So typically I bought both Hervana and Rimmels blush and was kind of shocked when I found them to be perfect dupes for each other.


The colours in both are so similar and they both give a matte look, the Rimmel blush has a very slight glitter effect to it but not much.

In fact if I had the choice of whether to buy Benefit's Hervana or Rimmel's Match Perfection blusher I would hands down choose the Rimmel product. It's cheaper, gives the same results and I prefer the shape of the pan to the Hervana.

Do you know of any good dupes out there at the minute?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect! Just bought Hervana but can't settle on the price, so it is probably going back! What shade in the Rimmel blush is a match?! Excited to get it!

Karla said...

The Rimmel is shade 003 Medium :-)

Unknown said...

thank you :)

Post a Comment