Saturday 29 January 2011

Nivea - Pure & Natural

Nivea are launching a new skincare line called Pure & Natural where up to 95% of the ingredients are from natural origins including organically certified aloe vera, shea butter, chamomile, argan oil and burdock fruit. The products are also free from parabens, silicones, colourants and mineral oils.

Products

 (Images from Boots)
Day cream for normal to combination skin - £5.10
Day cream for dry to sensitive skin - £5.10


Anti wrinkle day cream - £8.49
Anti wrinkle night cream - £8.49

Cleansing lotion - £3.36
Cleansing toner - £3.36
Milk and honey lip balm - £1.99


Also available:
Hand cream - £3.05
Body lotion for normal to dry skin - £3.57
Body lotion for very dry skin - £3.57


I'm not a fan of Nivea products, they never appeal to me, but I'm certainly interested in trying these especially the cleanser and toner and they are a really affordable price.

These are currently only available at Boots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Just a quick note to let you know i tagged you for a blog awards here...

http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-awesome-blog-award-yay.html

stop by and check it out!!! xox

Unknown said...

My Dad, who is 65 has used this as a masque, 3 or 4 times a week all his life and has the skin of a 35/40 year old! This was all the recommendation I needed and now use it regularly as a night cream and as an eye moisturiser and it has improved the texture of my skin no end. My wrinkles are far less noticeable and my skin softer. Wish I had started using this sooner, in my early 20's! Dirt cheap and will never again use an expensive cream.

Welcome to my blog at: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

Post a Comment