Tuesday 30 July 2013

Schwarzkopf Color Mask permanent hair dye


Schwarzkopf brought out the worlds first hair mask colorant earlier this year and it seemed to come out right when my hair needed dying so I bought a pack to try.


I bought it in shade 586 warm mahogany.

It was easy to use, you take the lid off the mask pot, add the colorant, shake vigorously 40 times and apply to dry, unwashed hair.

I found that one pack wasn't enough for my hair, I had to really use it sparingly but like all other hair dyes they do recommend more than one pack for thick or long hair.

There was a slight smell of ammonia but nothing too overpowering. 

I wasn't too keen on the end colour, I have used better.

This is £6.49 and available from most beauty outlets but personally I would give this one a miss, there are much better products on the market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment