Monday 8 July 2013

Haul - York and Leeds Part 2


This is part 2 of my haul, take at look at yesterdays here. This is everything I bought in Leeds and  couple of odd extras.



Harvey Nichols Food Hall
Vita Coco - £1.95
Hello Panda biscuits - £1.25
Raspberry mashmallow fluff - £2.30
Fiji water - £1
Cream soda jelly - £1.75


Lemongrass house
Body Scrubs - £13.95 each
Shower gel - This was free 


Hotel Chocolat
Selectors - £2.95 each
Pink champagne truffles - £10


Cath Kidston
Shower cap - £4


Boots
Bumble and Bumble creme de coco shampoo - £18.50
Bumble and Bumble creme de coco conditioner - £20



Ted Baker
Miamicon bag - £18 (was £39)
Clutch bag - £30 (was £59)



Tomorrow I'm going to post the last of my haul which includes some of what I got for my birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment