Sunday 8 May 2011

The week that was....

You know what they say "you wait for a bus and then two turn up at once" or something to that effect. Well after graduating from uni two years ago I have finally got myself a job and then this week I have been asked to go to two interviews. Annoying much? Yes. But they're both either temporary or part time which is no good. A little consolation there.

So back to my job, I still haven't got a start date which is slightly annoying, I just want to know and then I can start getting stuff sorted.

But this week I've only been at work one day as I've had lieu time so have been spending it sorting out my stuff, well mainly my clothes. If you follow me on Twitter you may be aware of the shear amount of ironing I had to do. Six loads of washing and a basket full of stuff to re-iron. This took almost two days to get done because 1) I hate ironing and 2) I'm basically rubbish!

So all in all a boring week was had! So to leave you until next week some piccys from weheartit which are quite fitting to me at the moment:






P.S. Hope you're all liking my new blog design!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations on your job! Annoying about not having a start date though, I can imagine you just want to find out and get on with it! I love the butterfly picture :) xx

Post a Comment