Tuesday 10 May 2011

Review - L'Occitane Verbena Cooling Hand Gel

One of my favourite brands is L'Occitane. I've used pretty much something from each product area (make- up, skincare, bodycare, haircare) and my favourite fragrance is verbena! Last summer I wanted a handcream which was light in texture instead of the richer, more intensively moisturising products. So along came the verbena cooling hand cream gel.


As I'm now at the end of this tube I haven't got any to show you but it was a light green colour (the same as the tube), it has a slightly chalky texture but it also is exactly what it's meant to be: a cooling hand gel!

This was a perfect product for summer as it sunk into the skin quickly and didn't leave my hands sticky. It moisturised well, not as well as a more intensive product but I was still pretty impressed. I have used this on and off since last summer and it's only just ran out. I like the easy screw cap dispenser but as it doesn't come off it was hard to get the last bits of product out.

This is £13 for a 75ml tube and is available from L'Occitane boutiques and L'Occitane online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment