For the past 6 months I’ve been doing a monthly post called product use up where I name a few products which I want to use up within the following month. This year I will still be doing this post but with a slight change.
I have an insane amount of toiletries, the joys of working in retail and seeing all the bargains! With this in mind I am going to set myself a year challenge. I have 2 huge boxes of toiletries, 2 little boxes with my ‘posh’ toiletries in, a little 4 drawer unit with hair stuff in and a 3 drawer unit in the airing cupboard of which 2 drawers are mine (the other is my chris’s). I aim to reduce this down to just the 3 drawer unit in the airing cupboard.
So far this is filled with toiletries and I aim to use these up by the end of March. I will keep the empties just to show how I’m doing and will post this at the end of every month.
As an incentive if I manage to do this by the end of the year, I’m aiming for 75% of my products to have been used, I am going to give myself some money to spend on nice new goodies which I want to try! Hee hee bribing myself!
But.....I have a few products left from last year which I will be using up first. These are:
- Soap and Glory greatest scrub
- Toni and Guy brunette shampoo
- Toni and Guy brunette conditioner
And I have quiet alot of products which are already open so these are what I'll use up first:
- The Body Shop seaweed toner
- Good Things exfoliator
- Good Things Cleanser
- Good Things moisturiser
- Good Things face mask
- Dr Nick Lowe microdermabrasion peel
- Herbal Essences conditioners x2
- Dead sea source shea shower gel
- Botanics deep clean face wash gel
- L'Occitane verbena shampoo & conditioner
- L'Occitane shower gels x4
- Avon 2 in 1 ginger shampoo & conditioner
Have you set yourself a product challenge this year?