Sunday 31 July 2011

The week that was....

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that this week has mainly consisted of me counting down the days til my week off which officially begins tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to not having to set my alarm for 5.30am tomorrow morning!

I've also been trying to do as much packing as I can and today I moved some of my clothes and toiletries to my mum and dads but it still feels like I have a million and one things to do and pack.

And another Royal wedding happened on Saturday in Scotland. Zara Phillips tied the knot with Mike Tindall and I think she looked lovely. Dare I say it but I think I prefer her dress to Kate's (yes I'm prepared for the backlash from that comment!)


So even though I'm off work this week I still have a fun packed schedule but it'll still be better than being at work! Hahaha! Hope you all had a good week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Zara's dress is a bit more modern but I'm not keen on the veil - all I would thinking is it was going to stick to my lipstick!

Post a Comment