Monday 11 July 2011

Haul - Part 3

I was meant to post this last week but due to circumstances I just didn't get time. This is the final part of my haul which has a fe extra bits added to it which where extra purchases!

ASOS Sale


Cath Kidston coin purse - £4 (was £6)
Cath Kidston business card holder - £5 (was £8)


Bourjois mascara - £8 (not in the sale)
Lipsy charm bracelet - £4 (was £8)


Boots


Toothbrush heads - £13.90 or something around that price
Garnier deodorants - £1 each


Clarks


I bought 2 pairs of these last year and love them so decided to buy 2 more pairs. I got the hot pink and the silver which I also bought last year but they're on their last legs as they're really battered and worn! These are £39.99 each.

5 comments:

Marina said...

This little coin purse is just fantastic!! :)

http://giveawaysforeveryone.blogspot.com/

Karla said...

@Marina - It is really cute but I think I prefer the little card holder! x

Anonymous said...

I'm officially stupid - do you hear me Karla stupid! Everytime I get an email from ASOS about a sale I forget that they sell beauty stuff and I delete it. And now you're telling me they sell Cath Kidston too! Gahhhhh

Unknown said...

love the purse and those shoes are so pretty!!! great bargains girlie :D

shel xx

Chichaul said...

Hello!

Your haul looks really great.
If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
www.chichaul.com

Hope to see you around there!
xoxo :)

Post a Comment