Saturday 9 July 2011

Review - Benefit Stay Don't Stray

This was brought out by Benefit last year and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I had never used a primer before and I always have a problem with my eyeshadow creasing part way through the day. Oh this is an eyeshadow primer by the way! It can also be used to keep concealer in place.



It is quite a large bottle considering you need such a tiny amount. It does have a pump but you need about half one but most of the time it's impossible to get the right amount so you end up wasting quite alot.

L-R: product as it comes out and product rubbed in
With flash

Without flash


When using this my eyeshadow does last all day and there is minimal creasing. I also found that I needed to reapply my concealer less too.

Would I buy it again? Probably not as I hardly use it but I would recommend it to others. This costs £19.50 at Boots and Benefit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment