Sunday 10 July 2011

The week that was....

Ahh what a week!

In a nutshell.....me and my boyfriend broke up on monday. I'm not going to go into all the ins and outs of what happened but as a consequence I have to move out of our house. I have a million and one things to get done which I need to fit around my 37.5 or my 45 hour working week, I'm stressed! But I have until around the 22nd August to get things sorted but I have an AMAZING set of friends who are all willing to help me so I know I'll be ok!

As I'm moving back to my mum and dad's because I can't afford to live in our house by myself I'm going to Ikea today to get some new bedroom furniture because mine is abit crappy and I'm sure whilst we're there we'll nibble on the traditional Ikea meatballs or hotdogs! Yum!

Anyway I hope you all had a better week than me!


(Image borrowed from: weheartit)




And don't forget to enter my Mac giveaway here! So far there isn't too many entries :-(
And please please please check out my blog sale, I'm open to offers on items as I need to sell obviously due to moving! Click here!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a pretty stressful week, but don't worry! IKEA meatballs always make me feel better! :)

Olivia said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! :( Hope you'll be ok! Glad you have lots of friends to help you out! x

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your Ikea trip, James won't go anywhere near Ikea unless I bribe him with hot dogs and donuts. I hope you will be showing us your new furniture too! :D

Karla said...

@Amyboo - Ikea did make it all better! But decided on fish and chips rather than meatballs, was still really yummy though! x

@Olivia - Thanks hun. Yes feel very lucky to know some amazing people x

@Skin Scrubs - Ikea was like living hell, kids everywhere, and then more kids and then some more! But we did get everything we wanted x

Post a Comment