Tuesday 5 July 2011

Haul - Part 1

I have quite a few purchases to show you so I'm splitting the down into several posts to avoid having a post a mile long!

Wilkinsons and The Body Shop


I got this cute A5 sized note book from Wilkinsons so I can store all my passwords in it for websites and stuff. It was only £1.20 which is really good value.

I also got hold of the £5 Body Shop voucher which as in InStyle magazine and I spent it on a bottle of their Earth Lovers shower gel in Apricot and Basil.


Home Bargains


After what seems like a million blog posts saying how good St Moriz was I finally decided to give it a try myself and I have to say it's the best £2.99 I've spent! It really is on par with St Tropez.


Dainty Roses


Lisa has her own blog and she makes some fab jewellery which is really affordable. I'd been looking at her pieces for a while and then saw I had a few pounds in my Paypal account so decide to make a purchase! I got this cute crown button ring and love it! Her website can be found here.


Boots


I broke my hairbrush in half a while ago so was well overdue a new one so I picked up this purple one which I think was £2.55. I also had five vouchers for £5 off No7 so I used them against their new nail polishes and they only cost £2 each! 


Swatches above show one coat of polish. I haven't got the polishes in front of me so don't know the shades but leave a comment if you want to know and I'll let you know!


And I also had three £2 off professional haircare vouchers to use so after reading good reviews about Umberto Giannini's Morning After Dry Shampoo I got that (£3.61 with voucher), Lee Staffords Argan Oil which I love (£9.99 with voucher) and then I saw a can of dry conditioner (£4.29 with voucher) which I'd never seen before in Charles Worthingtons Front Row range so thought I'd give that a try.

3 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

I'd be interested to see how you get on with st moriz - i love mine and it's definately the easiest fake tan I've tried :)
great haul!! x

Karla said...

@Radiant makeup - I'll do a post on it when I get abit more time but so far I luuuurrrrvvvee it! x

Anonymous said...

Nice haulage hun, I love the kitty notebook! I got scrubby gloves and some other bits with my body shop voucher. xoxo

Post a Comment