Friday 29 July 2011

Batiste - What would I do without you?

I remember just before I went to uni, which was 5 years ago now, I bought my first bottle of Batiste dry shampoo and it was the tropical scent which is still my favourite by far, and I haven't looked back since.

I use it at least every other day and sometimes wonder what I'd do without it, it is seriously a staple haircare product for me.

Recently the range has been revamped with new designs for the cans, new sizes and an added addition of an XXL volume variety.


XXL volume
You use this the same way as the other dry shampoos - spray onto roots from a 30cm distance, massage in, brush and style. Buuuuut it contains a special volumising ingredient which will transform your hair into big, bouncy, volumised locks!

Original dry shampoo
The ordinary varieties come in a number of different scents including original, blush, tropical, boho, diva, fresh and three coloured ones for blonde, medium brown and dark brown hair.

Travel Batiste
Original, tropical and blush also come in handy travel sized cans which are ideal for shirt breaks, holidays, and your handbag.

Prices start at £1.55 for the travel sized can and they are available from Superdrug, Boots, Sainsbury's and Independent Pharmacies.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Batiste...I wish I could buy this readily in the US! :( Every blogger seems to have something good to say about these products. I feel like I'm missing a part of life.

maddie said...

i love batiste! an absolute life saver! :)
another good dry shampoo is the umberto giannini glam hair morning after dry shampoo! (it's a mouthfull!)

maddie xx
http://vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

Post a Comment