Sunday 16 September 2012

Soap & Glory hair care


Whenever I buy a Soap & Glory product I know straight away that it'll be highly unlikely that I won't like it.

I had this Glad Hair Day shampoo for about a year or so before I got round to using it due to my huge stash of haircare products. 

It is a girly pink colour and smells lovely and fruity. when using this it's important to remember that a little really does go a long way as it foams up like crazy.

After washing my hair is left feeling fresh and clean and it even feels the same the day after washing.


So after shampooing I've been using the Glad Hair Day Intensive Conditioner for full, frizzy or fried hair. I have really thick hair that I straighten nearly everyday so I prefer to use thicker more intensive conditioners and this one sounded perfect.

I used the same amount of product as I would with a normal conditioner and rinsed off. My hair was left feeling moisturised and smoothed and was really easy to style.


Overall I am really impressed with both products and would repurchase them in a shot. Have you used either of these? What did you think?

They are both priced at £5.50 for a 250ml tube and are available from Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment