Sunday 13 February 2011

Review - Lancome Hypnose mascara

I'd never used a Lancome product before until the mother-in-law bought me a Lancome perfume giftset for christmas where you got a mini Hypnose mascara with it. I didn't like the fragrance so I naughtily passed it on to a friend, in exchange for cash (!), but kept the mascara.


Apologies for the rubbish photo above.


The brush is of adequate size, not the smallest but not the biggest I've used.


It did give volume and really black lashes but it's not the best I've used. As the full sized product is £21 the results I got wouldn't justify me spending that much money on a mascara. Maybe I'm missing something with this product?!

Have you used Lancome mascara? What do you think to them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a mini one with my sephora order. My wand looks different to yours but i love it

xx

Anonymous said...

i have never tried Lancome Mascaras before, they do seem a bit overpriced tho... :)

10thingsaboutagirl said...

Lancome Hypnose is my favourite mascara but they're so expensive so I'm trying to find a mascara I love as much as this one but at a cheaper price.x

Post a Comment