Sunday 6 February 2011

The week that was...

I've got quite a few things this week which I want to quickly blog about including:


  • Home Alone no more - This week the BF came home! Yey! He'd been away for 6 days on a course so I was missing him a tiny little bit! I never used to mind being home alone but now I'm used to having someone here I don't like is so much. Don't get me wrong though I enjoyed having some time alone to properly start sorting the house out, it's only taken me a year!


  • TV - This week also saw another entertaining shocking episode of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding which made the revelation at the almost 23 I would be classed as 'on the shelf' as I'm unmarried! Ahhh happy days! Annnnnnd the return of Secret Diary of a Call Girl! I only started watching this last series and if you haven't watched it your missing out, it's hilarious!


  • Ebaying - I also raised another £50 by ebaying so all I need is £30 and then I'll have reached my target! But I'm going to sort through my clothes in the loft to see if there's anything in there that I could sell as obviously if it's up there I don't need it. But my blog sales are still running so please take a look on the 'pages' section below my header, there's cosmetics and cards.


  • Lily Love Lola - I was also featured on Victoria's '5 good things' post which you can find here. This resulted in a number of new followers and an amazing amount of hits for my blog so 'Thank you and hello new followers!'



  • Rugby - The 6 nations started this week with England v Wales and England won! Yey! Can't wait for the next one!

  • Giveaway - And this week I launched my 100 followers giveaway which you can find here.
Hmm I think that's everything for another week! Blimey, had a lot here to cram in to my normally small post, sorry if I bored you! Hope you all had a good week too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment