Friday 25 February 2011

If you won £10,000.....

Just a quick fun post....I'm currently watching Loose Women and if you enter their competition you could win £10,000 and this got me thinking....what would you buy if you won £10,000?

The possibilities are endless but here is my list:
  • Pay off my debts - ok it's only my mum and dad who bought me my computer when I was at uni as my laptop kept breaking
  • A holiday for me and the boyfriend - we've been together almost 5 years and have never been on holiday together! Yes, shocking I know!
  • New things for my house. My Next wishlist can be found here but it includes a new sofa, a chair and some decorative bits and pieces
  • A new fridge - we bought ours off our landlords and it's looking a little bit tired
  • An iPad - no explanation needed!




So what would you buy?

1 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i would definitely go on a vacation too, and a shopping spree of course.

thought you'd be interested in my 100-piece elf makeup, crackle nail polish, and Ulta cosmetics giveaway!

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/makeup-muses-makeup-more-giveaway.html

Post a Comment