Thursday 13 September 2012

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner


I got a little sample of this Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner with a magazine way back last year but only got round to using it a few months ago and I have to admit I didn't expect to much from it as Dove isn't a brand I love but how wrong was I?!?

This conditioner contains two stripes of product: the gold stripe is a nutri-oil treatment which replenishes and nourishes your hair and the white stripes is a conditioner which prevents frizz and seals cuticles. The two stripe system makes this much more than a normal conditioner as it can be used as an intensive treatment which makes it 3 times more effective than a normal conditioner. 

I love using intensive conditioners but I hate having to wait around for it to work but with this Dove conditioner you leave it on for just 1 minute and hey presto you're left with gorgeous soft silky hair!

After my results with using the little mini I went out and bought a couple of full sized tubes which at £3.39 for a 180ml is a bargain! 

Have you used this? What did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment