Monday 17 September 2012

Breakfast Scrub anyone?


I love finding a product that literally smells as good as it sounds and what's even better is finding one that smells good enough to eat!


Soap and Glory's Breakfast Scrub contains oats, shea butter, sugar and maple syrup to give it a gorgeous sweet scent that makes exfoliating something you want to do everyday just because it smells so good!


It's not the most coarse scrub I've used but it does give a good exfoliation, I had a tanning disaster which was soon fixed by using this!

Yet again this is another Soap & Glory that doesn't disappoint. I will certainly be repurchasing this when all my scrubs have been used and at £9.50 for 300ml from Boots it is the most expensive Soap & Glory scrub but it's the best one I've tried so well worth paying a little more for.

Which Soap & Glory scrub do you love?


0 comments:

Post a Comment