Saturday 16 February 2013

17 Stay Time 18 Hour Concealer

I love Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection concealer but when I saw 17 Stay Time 18 Hour Concealer I wondered if it would be a similar product.


This was £4.49 so a little more expensive than the £4.19 Collection 2000 product and there were similar shades on offer. I chose fair. 


The product isn't as heavy as the Collection 2000 concealer but the finish is more dewy. 

Personally I prefer the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer as I need a thicker product to cover my dark circles but for blemishes and to cover redness this would be perfect. I think I might keep this to use during the summer when I won't be wearing such heavy make up.

This is only available from Boots and as I've already mention it is £4.49.

Have you tried this? What did you think?

2 comments:

Beth said...

I hadnt noticed this before your post! Was a lover of the collection one so will give this a miss if you think that is better x

Karla said...

Yeah I would definitely recommend the Collection 2000 concealer over this one x

Post a Comment