Thursday 1 July 2010

Birthday Haul - Part 1

As some of you might know it was my birthday on Tuesday (29th) so I thought I’d show some of the presents I got.


From my mum and dad I got a nautical cardigan from Asda, £14:


A black skirt, also from Asda, which has a cute frilly hem, £8:


And a handbag from Primark, £7. This was a bargain considering it looks very similar to Paul’s Boutique bags which I did a post on here and I was thinking about buying one. Sorry the photo for this isn't very good.


I chose all of these myself when we went shopping (see the next post) as my mum didn’t know what else to get me.


I also got a Sweet Lemon Body Shop gift pack. This contains a shower gel, a body scrub, a body butter, a shower gel, a bar of soap and a body scrunchy. It smells absolutely gorgeous.


0 comments:

Post a Comment