Friday 9 July 2010

Liz Earle haircare

I have to admit Liz Earle is a brand that doesn’t shout out “Buy me! Buy me!” To me it seems like a brand for older, more mature women which of course is total nonsense.


A few years ago my mum wanted to try the infamous cleanse and polish so I bought her a set with cleanse and polish in and instant boost skin tonic. She wasn’t keen on the skin tonic, but she doesn’t like toners, so I got it and was quite impressed. She loved the cleanse and polish though.


Now Liz Earle are due to bring out haircare products. Retailing at £7.50 (I believe) they are reasonable priced and are due to launch in September.


(Image: elleuk.com)

I’m tempted to try them when they come out but to me the packaging lets the products down. Their skincare products look so sleek in their packaging but the haircare packaging looks cheap and wouldn’t stand out to me in a shop. Surely a bottle with a pump top would look more appealing

(Image: Google Images)


What do you think of the packaging? Will you be buying it when it comes out?

1 comments:

Olivia said...

I always think of it more of an 'old ladies' type of brand too. Although since blogging I know a lot of people who love it xx

Post a Comment