Saturday 24 July 2010

Cleansers

I'm back to some beauty stuff rather than crafts, I'm going to sort out a new blog for those when I get round to it.

My Boots store have introduced a few new brands into their skincare selection including Vichy. I don't really know a lot about this brand as it looks expensive so have never really bothered to look at it!

Vichy do a cleansing gel for oily/combination skin but Boots have brought out a new range called Aqua Balance and they also do a cleansing gel. They are the same size, 200ml, are the same green colour (the Boots product in the photo is the cleanser for dry skin as I couldn't get a photo of the right one) and the same price at......£10.


Vichy cleanser & Boots Aqua Balance cleanser (Images: Google Images)

So the question is, which one should I try? Similar ingredients, same price, same size, similar funky green colour. Hmmmm, I'm none the wiser!

Have you tried either of these? Which would you suggest?


0 comments:

Post a Comment